This position is responsible for the stamping and preparation of barrier bags and poly bags used to pack garments.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the information on the barrier bag/box label such as:
- Coat, Trouser, Shirt, Pant
- Desert, Woodland, Universal, Country
- Lot/PO Number
- Stock Number
- Contract Number
- Date Packed
- Manufactured Date
- Inspection Date
- Ensure all unit’s total (quantity) matches the information on the box.
- Surveillance Marking Number
- Responsible for the folding and packing of garments.
- Employee must see the department lead if they have any questions.
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required or requested.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and or ability required.
Education: High School diploma or GED preferred, but not required.
Experience: No experience required, training will be provided upon hire or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Specific Skills: Good mechanical aptitude to be able to make the machine adjustments.
Specialized knowledge, Licenses, etc.: None required.
Other Skills and Abilities: None.
Physical Demands: Occasionally stands, walks, and reaches. Continuously sits. Frequently grasps. Must be able to lift/move up to 1.5 pounds and occasionally lift/move up to 50 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individual with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work Environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles and vibration. May be exposed to loud manufacturing work environment.