TITLE: QC Supervisor
POSTING DATE: 7-13-16
POSTING DEADLINE: Until Filled
REQUISITION: 301609 NUMBER OF POSITIONS: 1
Mon. – Thur.: 6:30 am – 5:00 pm
Plan, coordinate, and direct quality control program designed to ensure continuous production of products consistent with established standards by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND REPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and analyze statistical data and product specifications to determine present standards and establish proposed quality and reliability expectancy of finished product.
- Formulate and maintain quality control objectives complementary to corporate policies and goals.
- Create and implement inspection criteria and procedures.
- Interpret quality control philosophy to key personnel in organization.
- Coordinate objectives with production procedures in cooperation with other plant managers to maximize product reliability and minimize cost.
- Provide inspection activity for product throughout production goals.
- Apply total quality management tools and approaches to analytical and reporting process with each department.
- Direct workers engaged in inspection and testing activities to ensure continuous control over material, facilities, and products.
- Work with venders to insure quality of all purchased parts for company use.
- Create and directs environmental test functions.
- Play active role on quality management teams within organization.
- Design and implements quality control training programs to key personnel in conjunction with managers.
- Investigate and adjust customer complaints regarding quality.
- Assist in the supervision of two or more employees in a product line.
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws.
- Train employees; plan, assign, and direct work’ appraising performance, reward and discipline employee; address complaints and resolve problems.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required or requested.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
To perform this job successfully, and individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed on the job analysis are representative of the skill, and/or ability required.
Education: High School Diploma or GED. Four year college program certificate preferred.
Experience: Two or four years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Specific Skills: English proficiency required. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public. Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Specialized Knowledge, Licenses, etc.: None required.
Other skills and abilities: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the employee will frequently will use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms. The employee must sit/stand for long periods of time. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop. Knee, crouch, or crawl. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individual with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts, the employee is regularly exposed to a factory environment. The employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles and vibration.
To apply for this job please visit boomtime2.wpengine.com.